Treat Yourself!

                                                                          



 Greetings, 

I would like to share some of my thoughts on ways to be kinder, and more forgiving of oneself. I am currently working on a book about low self-esteem and confidence and ways of overcoming this struggle.


Here are a few things I've learned and implemented myself.

  • Practice forgiving yourself(self acceptance)
  • Challenge negative thoughts and self criticism
  • Feel good about your accomplishments(no matter how small)                                         
  • Stand up for yourself(you are valuable)
  • Stop comparing yourself with others(its not healthy)
  • Treat yourself well
  • Take care of your brain(read books to stay sharp) 
                                                                     

These are only a few strategies I have personally used. I hope you will find these techniques helpful along life's sometimes unpredictable road. If you have techniques that have worked for you please share in the comments below. You never know if it's going to help you if you don't at least try. I'm just saying!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

just trying

Trust

Grateful